Have you ever thought to yourself that you really didn’t accomplish much today?
That happens to me EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
SO to hold myself accountable to get stuff done AND to prove to MYSELF that I DO get things done, I am going to blog about it.
EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
I am sure somedays I won’t get to it because, hey… I’ll probably be even too busy to blog it…LOL!
But I invite you ALL to join me! If you don’t have your own blog to write up what you get done during the day (or want to get done), just create a new email and send it to your inbox at the end of the day… so that you KNOW and can SEE what you have accomplished.
OR just leave a comment on this post!
What have I done so far today:
- Woke up
- Brushed my teeth
- Cleaned my kitchen, dining room, table
- Washed the kitchen sink…just love that ceramic sink. Love the stains it gets. Yes. I am being VERY sarcastic.
- Cleaned out that darn cat’s litter box. She’s not really a darn cat. She IS loved. She is just a darn cat once in awhile :)
- Swept the big bathroom/laundry room floor. It’s called the big bathroom because our other bathroom is like the size of a closet.
- Made myself a protein shake and sat down to enjoy it.
- Blogged/checked email/facebooked for an hour.
And now it’s almost noon and THAT was my morning. I have accomplished a TON so far and now I am off to get some more done :)
I am hoping to:
- Make Lunch/Serve
- Fold Laundry
- Sort Laundry
- Wash Laundry
- Repeat 3 times
- Clean the rest of the big bathroom/laundry room
- Vacuum the carpets
And maybe blog a bit more in between all that. Well, I know I will since I have some things to get up. :)
Have a great day, guys! I hope you will start making up your lists with me!
OR you can even leave comments on here for what you want to get done or have done! :)