SO happy to see this coupon! I LOVE getting italian dressing at a steal because I make SO many recipes with it!
(including the one below!)
Print your $0.70/1 Wish-Bone Italian Dry Dressing Mix and create a super easy and YUMMY Chicken crock pot dish!
- 4-5 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, thawed
- 1 8 oz. block of cream cheese, softened
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 packet Wish-Bone Italian Dressing Mix
- Place the chicken in a crock pot.
- In a bowl, mix together the soup, cream cheese and dressing mix. Pour the mixture over the chicken and cover.
- Cook on Low for 8 hours OR on High for 4-6 Hours
- Serve over Rice or Mashed Potatoes!
I sometimes add a bit of rice to the crock pot if the mixture becomes too runny.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.