I have had the Motorola Xyboard running on Verizon’s Lightning Fast 4G LTE Service for 3 months now. Even with a couple minor hiccups, it’s still running strong and even better than ever!
I have used it for MANY things in the past 3 months and I have showcased them in a bunch of posts. If you missed them, that’s OK :)
I will be posting the links to my past posts at the end of this one :)
The Motorola Xyboard has helped me with SO many things. For example, it has helped me keep the kids busy, helped us get where we needed to go, captured many timeless memories, helped me cook up a few yummy meals and gave me some “me” time with my favorite game apps. We have done SO much with it that I really don’t think we could live without it!
If you are in the market for a tablet and are used to the Android Operating System, I think you should consider the Motorola Xyboard 10.1 Tablet.
Here are some highlights of my time, so far, with the Xyboard:
- I am a Verizon Midwest Savvy Saver Blogger! #VZWSS
- My first full day with the Motorola Xyboard 10.1 Tablet and Verizon’s 4G LTE Network #VZWSS
- My trip to Chicago with Verizon and the Verizon Midwest Savvy Savers
- Favorite App of the Month: Draw Something on the Motorola Xyboard #VZWSS
- Roadtrip with the Motorola Xyboard #VZWSS
- Motorola Xyboard: Fun in the Sun! #VZWSS
- Cooking with the Motorola Xyboard! #VZWSS
- Top 5 Reasons why the Motorola Xyboard is a MUST HAVE for Travel! #VZWSS
- Capturing Life’s Milestones with My Motorola Xyboard #VZWSS
I can’t wait to get back at it and write up some more loveliness about this tablet! Thank you for letting me tell ya’ll about our Motorola Xyboard adventures!
Disclosure: I am participating in the Verizon Wireless Midwest Savvy Savers program and have been provided with a wireless device and six months of service in exchange for my honest opinions about the product.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.