SO, who is ready for the re-release of Monsters, Inc.?
How about Monsters, Inc. in 3D????
My girls LOVED Monsters, Inc. when they were little… now, my 5 year old and be introduced to one of his sister’s favorite movies from when they were little!
These Disney movies sure stand the test of time! I will ALWAYS love them :)
Here is the trailer for the NEW Monsters Inc. 3D!
Need a little refresher?
Here is a BUNCH of information about Monsters, Inc. for you!
MONSTERS, INC. (In Disney Digital 3D™)
U.S. Release Date: December 19, 2012
Voice Talent: John Goodman, Billy Crystal, Mary Gibbs, Steve Buscemi, James Coburn, Jennifer Tilly, Bob Peterson, John Ratzenberger, Frank Oz, Bonnie Hunt
Director: Pete Docter
Co-Directors: Lee Unkrich, David Silverman
Producer: Darla K. Anderson
Executive Producers: John Lasseter, Andrew Stanton
Original Story by: Pete Docter, Jill Culton, Jeff Pidgeon, Ralph Eggleston
Screenplay by: Andrew Stanton, Daniel Gerson
Music by: Randy Newman
“Monsters, Inc.,” one of Disney•Pixar’s most beloved and visually imaginative feature films ever, returns to the big screen to delight a whole new generation of audiences and fans alike, this time in stunning 3D. The now-classic Academy Award®-winning animated comedy adventure “Monsters, Inc.” is set in Monstropolis, a thriving company town where monsters of all shapes and sizes reside. Lovable Sulley (voiced by John Goodman) and his wisecracking best friend Mike Wazowski (voiced by Billy Crystal) are the top scare team at Monsters, Inc., the largest scream-processing factory. The main power source in the monster world is the collected screams of human children—and at Monsters, Inc., an elite team of scarers is responsible for gathering those precious natural resources. Believed by monsters to be toxic, children are strictly forbidden from entering Monstropolis. But when a little girl named Boo (voiced by Mary Gibbs) accidentally follows Sulley back into his world, he finds his career in jeopardy and his life in utter chaos. So pals Mike and Sulley plot to rectify the mistake and return Boo to her home. But when the trio encounters an unexpected series of complications, they become embroiled in a cover-up catapulting them into a mystery beyond their wildest dreams.
Directed by Oscar®-winner Pete Docter (“Up”) and produced by Oscar nominee Darla K. Anderson (“Toy Story 3”), “Monsters, Inc.” is in theaters—again—December 19, 2012, and will be presented in Disney Digital 3D™ in select theaters.
The Academy Award®-winning animated comedy adventure “Monsters, Inc.” returns to the big screen—now in 3D—with lovable Sulley (voiced by John Goodman) and his wisecracking best friend Mike Wazowski (voiced by Billy Crystal) as they struggle to help a little girl named Boo (voiced by Mary Gibbs) find her way home from Monstropolis in the midst of a wild and mysterious cover-up.
· “Monsters, Inc.,” originally released on November 2, 2001, was the highest grossing animated film at the global box office in 2001.
· After 15 previous Academy Award® nominations, Randy Newman finally won his first Oscar® for the “Monsters, Inc.” original song “If I Didn’t Have You.”
· “Monsters, Inc.” and director Pete Docter were nominated for the Academy Award for Best Animated Feature in the first year that category was established. The film was also Oscar nominated for Best Original Score and Best Sound Editing.
· Director Pete Docter went on to win an Oscar for Best Animated Feature for “Up” in 2009 and has also been nominated for Best Original Screenplay three times: “Up” (2009), “WALL•E” (2008) and “Toy Story” (1995).
· Co-Director Lee Unkrich made his solo directorial debut with “Toy Story 3,” for which he won the Academy Award for Best Animated Feature in 2011.
· Producer Darla K. Anderson also produced “A Bug’s Life,” “Cars” and “Toy Story 3,” for which she was nominated for an Oscar for Best Picture in 2010.
· On June 21, 2013, Disney•Pixar will unlock the door to a prequel, “Monsters University,” that tells the story of how Mike and Sulley met in college, overcame their differences and became the best of friends.