You read that right!
I was just driving by a Dollar Tree store the other day, wondering why they won’t accept coupons…then I read this, yesterday!
– DOLLAR TREE TO BEGIN ACCEPTING MANUFACTURER’S COUPONS AUGUST 26, 2012 –
Here is the official Dollar Tree Coupon Policy:
- Manufacturer coupons only, NO retail specific coupons; example Target, Wal-Mart, ct.
- No photo copy of coupons.
- Limit 2 Internet coupons per transaction.
- Do not accept coupons for “FREE” product or coupons where the amount for the product is blank.
- * This means no buy 1 get 1 free, or free at all.
- Coupons must be presented at the time of purchase and cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- We will accept coupons subject to their terms only; such as expiration date, size and limitation.
- Coupon will not be accepted without the purchase of the item specified on the coupon.
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase price of the item.
- Only 1 Manufacture coupon will be accepted per product in a transaction.
- * You may not double up on the coupons per product.
- Coupon must be intact, not altered or modified in any way.
- Coupons are for store purchases only
So, will this affect your Dollar Tree shopping?
Have you seen any products that we can use our coupons on, in the store, lately? I would love to hear your thoughts!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.