This is my FAVORITE go-to recipe for super yummy Chicken Enchiladas! I used to do it the MEGA-Easy and lazy way…which consisted of buying Chicken Taquitos and throwing them in a baking dish and smothering them with store-bought enchilada sauce and shredded cheese. Sure, it still tasted OK and filled us up, but no way was it super tummy-pleasing.
I guarantee you that your family will BEG you to add this recipe to your home cooked “meal rotation”.
It really is Super Good!
- 4-5 Shredded Chicken Breasts - Cooked anyway you choose
- 1 8-10 ct. pack of Flour Tortillas
- 1 or 2 8 oz. pkg(s). Mexican Shredded Cheese Blend (I use the 3-Cheese Blend from Sam's)
- 2 Cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 small can Green Chilies
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Green Onions - Chopped
- 1 tsp. Ground Cumin
- Preheat Oven to 350.
- Mix up the soup, chilies, sour cream, green onions and cumin.
- Heat up the mixture and set aside.
- If tortillas feel stiff, you can heat them up in the microwave for a few seconds.
- Fill each tortilla with the chicken, a little bit of the soup mixture and some cheese.
- Roll up the tortillas ad place them in a greased baking pan.
- Pour the remaining soup mixture over the filled tortillas and cover with the rest of the cheese.
- You are only 30 mins. away from YUM!
I’m telling you. This recipe is TO DIE FOR and you ALL will just love it :)
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.